Sunday, November 16, 2008

friends with smiling masks

morning,, right now its 7 am, and im in my mum's office waiting to go to school. I hate my school,, very very much.. u cnt imagine. I hate wat all ive been thru, u cnt imagine. All the crap and dramas,, this aint The Hills people!! So i finished the movie Blow,, wow.. i actually watch a 2 hour movie all in youtube. awesome.. the movie was very touching,, i cnt stop crying till now,, wat i learned from the movie is to never trust anyone.. really. This George guy been through a LOT. Being squeled by his friends, his wife and even his mother.. I cnt imagine.. all except his father, whom he trust all through his childhood.. Its very sad,, at the end, he was that close to a happy ending,, unfortunately he had friends. Those kind of friends with smiling masks. I wonder if any of my friends or family would do that.. to be save,, i dnt trust them wth any of my dark secrets for now.. everyone of them,, xcept for these 2 peeps who i could always count on....

.................. for now.

No comments: