Monday, November 10, 2008

Live a Little

I just got back home from school, joy. It's raining pretty hard lately. More joy.. Kind off sleepy, Ive just remembered that i read a book called "The Heroin Diaries". It is about Nikki Sixx and his tragic year fighting drugs and depression. For those people who've been living under a rock or has no clue about rock at all, Nikki Sixx is the bassist and song writter of Motley Crue. I really love this book, now it's being lend to my friend. This book really teaches me a lot about drugs and depression, I also learned a little about rock and roll life. Its a combination of full disaster.. After reading this cook, I felt like I will never have any connection to drugs EVER.. Good job Nikki Sixx, hopefully your book will save a lot of young people's life like you did to mine. You deserve an award.

Heroin Diaries Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

cindy said...

sharoonnn i juz knew that u hv a blog. haha