Thursday, November 13, 2008

Album Reviews

Well in this blog I'm going to talk about the cds ive been listening for the past few weeks..

Metro Station - Metro Station
Metro Station Pictures, Images and Photos

First of all, i found out about this band when i was in the US,, I said "this is some kull music" And i was right.. I love the whole album. My favorite tracks includes Kelsey, Tell Me What To Do, Control, Now That We're Done, and off course Shake It! I never got tired of the song,, n Trace Cyrus is HOT! Yes,, Cyrus,, shame is it?? He's Miley Cyrus' half bro,, but i love them before i found out about that so I still love them no matter who they're related to! (FACT: Mason Musso, guitar n vocals, is Mitchell Musso's bro) Anyways there not disney retards!! Haha,,, they wrote songs which THEY want,, not the company.. The combination of dance and rock make this band one my favorite bands in 2008!

Cobra Starship - Viva La Cobra
viva la cobra! Pictures, Images and Photos

Haha,, cobra starship.. FANGS UP! Dnt kno how? Lame.. Haha,, i luv this band! I saw their video for Send My Love To The Dancefloor.... and just fell in love them! Gabe Saporta is the best dancer ever,, ok not really but he's really good. My friend bought this cd for me for my bday last March and i just love it! All the songs are addicting and you just cnt stop listening to it. It makes you dance and just let it all out! O yea,, Patrick Stump (FOB) is their producer! What more could u ask?

The Academy Is... - Fast Times At Barrington High
fast times at barrington high Pictures, Images and Photos


The Academy Is.. is one of my favorite bands right now.. Their songs in this album resembles High School. High School will live forever no matter how much we hate it.. so why not write songs about them? The lyrics in this album are just amazing and the music makes you feel just right! Not too much, not too less. Perfect! 5 stars!!

No comments: