Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tap but

I just got home from Bandung,, it was nice n fun, rite boys? haha. So anyway, I bought the new gc cd, greatest remixes,, it includes 3 of my fave bands The Academy Is..., Metro Station and Fall out boy. Hmm, i hope they write new songs soon coz i miss GC.. GC was my first concert and so far,, on e of my best concert ever.. So, Twilight? Can't wait to see the movie too, even tho its mainstream but I love it so much i cnt bare to hate it.. So everyone know Jimmy Kimmel rite? No? Wow, where have u been all ure life? i guess Asians know him now since his show is on Star World. But i knew him wayyyy before that,, last year actually. Here's the video which made me love him so...
I'm ****ing Ben Affleck! A video response to his then gf, Sarah Silverman.
Starring : Robbie Wiliams, The Madden Twins, Pete Wentz, Josh Groban, Brad Pitt, and off course Jimmy and Ben Affleck!

No comments: