Thursday, November 13, 2008

Moan

Its five thirty in the afternoon, and my migraine is still banging on my head.. its been like this for hours! But its normal,, i used to have it nonstop for a week when i was little.. ahh childhood, my migraines were the reason why i never really remembered most of my childhood,, i never get to play or run because it will just make more migraines.. all i did was watch tv or read a book,, that's the reason why im not really active today.. or social,, But im not going to talk about those crap,, hows my day? Hmm,, interesting actually,, i just finished the fourth and final installement of the Twilight Saga.. ahahah its been a year.. im a really slow reader,, i read then i got bored and continued to read,, that's why it took me a year to finish the whole series.. But im proud, i actually finished a series,, haha.. I have to say the story was better than i expected.. so much emotions and Ms. Meyer did an excellent job describing them in words which are unlikely to use.. (look, even my vocabulary improved) I love this book more than Harry Potter,, no i didnt read it,, i watched the movie,, for me Harry Potter are too,, how should i say it,, magical i guess.. Twilight is a fiction book and it is about vampires and werewolves,, but the book takes place in modern time that makes it seem more realistic even though its fictionous.. I know that Twilight is so famous now ever since its going to be made into a movie,, Heck, i read the first book before i even knew there was gonna be a movie about it (about last year summer).. Gotta thank my cuz for telling me about this book!

twilight saga Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: