Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Celebration!

Obama won the election!! I am not American,, but am sure excited for them. Hopefully, Obama could fix at least most of the chaos which old Bushy create. I hope also that the economy status will improve, its not just about Americans,, its the world! For now i want to update what had happened for the past week, i hadn't been updating now coz ive been so busy.. Actually nothing really exciting happened this week,, except for the story my sister told me that a kid in her school died because he was choked by noodles.. that was just amusing.. Hope he/she rest in peace. So i did my mission statement for a class in school, my mission statement was to go to San Fransisco Art Institute. Period. The rest just falls in I guess, it is sort off related to all. Good art school, great job, loving husband, happy family. It seems so far even though i have to start thinking about it now since ill be going to college in two years.. Time fly fast when you're having too much fun...

No comments: