Friday, February 13, 2009

Where the cops will leave us alone

Weekends up and coming,, and i feel great!
Tom is Valentines and i know a lot of people who r going out.. dnt forget ur cards and flowers which r going to wilt anyway..
Anyway,, i always spend the weekends at my home and i really want to fill up my schedule to more interesting things to do.. but i dnt really know what to do.. i could continue bass, but its getting too popular and all the teachers are gonna teach me Jazz and i have a confession,, I hate Jazz,, no offense since Jakarta is a huge fan of Jazz,, Jazz is great and all but its not really my type.. My dad sed i should study it myself,, i play covers to my fave songs,, but its a bit limpy and suckish..
Not like this guy... playing one of the hardest song i always fail..


Slapping,, my fingers are too weak..

No comments: