Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sweethearts...

2 more days till Valentines.. For all those saps that would be alone all Valentines with no date and envying on everyone who got one? Welcome to the club.. I don't feel it though.. being single feels great,,

Chris Brown out of jail already? That was quick,, guess he'll be having dinner for one this Valentines..

I have nothing more to say so this is a stupid list i wrote in my head for the past 5 minutes on my dream dates for Valentines:
1. Jack Barakat (xD)
2. Joshua Randall
3. Sisky Bussiness
4. William Beckett
5. Alex Gaskarth
6. Jackson Rathbone
7. Gabe Saporta
8. Brendon Urie
9. Trace Cyrus
10. Johnny Depp (cnt help it)

SO thats my list, pretty impossible but fun to imagine.. Daydreaming does it again...

For all of u who DOES have a date this Valentines,, make sure you know how to treat your lover,, some tips by Pete Wentz.. watch till the end.. you'll learn sumthing very valuable!

No comments: