Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Risky

Good morning everybody,, i have to post early coz my internet at home is screwed so i need to do my projects here in my mum's office. I'm really not into making these early morning at 7 am now,, so i guess i have to improvise and make stuff up.

I'm really in the mood to catch some good movies right now..

Really interested in The Curious Case OF Benjamin Button,, seems like a good movie,, but then my friend told me that it was too long and got boring by the end,, so cross out that from the list..

Sex drive,, i wanna buy the DVD,, its about two guys who went on a trip and yadayadayada there's Fall Out Boy!

Push,, my cuz told me about this movie and really interested how Dakota's doing right now,, i bet its better than that pig movie..

SO those are the movies i will or not watch.. hopefully one of them are worthed coz lately all the other movies are crap these days. (except the House Bunny off course!)

No comments: