Sunday, February 15, 2009

Guilty As Charged

Happy Belated Valentines to all you lovebirds... suckers for love

The weekends are almost over and i haven't studied a thing in Physics.. We're having a long test this Monday and apparently I "accidentally" forgot my books.. Hahaha.

I read it,, I finally read it!! I just bought the book Yesterday and I finished it about an hour ago..



That's the trailer of the movie,, coming in fall.. They made a few changes,, even in the trailers i could see.. The name of the book is "The Boy With The Striped Pajamas" but in the movie it's Pyjamas.. ,, also in the book they are 9 years old, not eight.. and they were'nt supposed to know exactly what was going on that time.. I seriously cried when i read it.. it is really touching and i recommend everyone to read it/ watch it.. Holocaust will never be forgotten..

No comments: