Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Saturday

Ah, aren't Saturdays just wonderful? This morning i woke up at 6 AM still thinking it's a weekday, but then i realize that its the start of the weekends! Silly me...

Listening To: Drop The Girl - Hit The Lights

My iPod's getting full and I know I need a bigger space for my music.. (Im still praying about the iPhone thing)

This morning, since I woke up early, I watched a little TV and got to catch an old favorite movie of mine "Bubbleboy". You know that movie about the guy who went on a really long field trip to Niagara Falls to stop a wedding.. The guy with a million allergies and if one germ hits him, he'll die,, so he have to use a bubble just like that hamster in "Bolt" (i like that movie too!!) Anyway,, there's a line which I thought was funny and usefull

"I hope you get ball cancer!"
-The mother of bubbleboy

No comments: