Thursday, December 11, 2008

Without You I'm Just Me



Just some of the pics from Pete Wentz and Travis McCoy's art gallery called "Without You I'm Just Me". I thought some of the artworks are awesome, interesting and unique. Both are very unique themselves,, and i always thought that these two guys are creative people. Also in the pics u could see John Mayer, as a guest.. Not in the pic was Benji, Joel Madden and Nicole Ritchie. Please enjoy the pictures brought to you by friendsorenemies.com.

Today's exam was unbelievable.. Science, if i fail this grade, it's all because of u.. Can anyone find any The Summer Set songs?? I really can't find it anywhere besides iTunes,, Music im curious to listen to but too lazy to dl their songs : Gang Gang Dance, Alkaline Trio's newest album, The Bronx and 3OH!3. Every month i would buy the newest AP magazine and they always put new bands, old bands and lots of different kinds of bands which I'm really interested to know,, but my Limewire sucks. It's super slow cause i think i never update it.

PS. I love AP (Alternative Press) magazine! I love this magazine better than Rolling Stone to be honest. They put bands that are new, rare, unique and unknown...

No comments: