Friday, December 12, 2008

Why don't u say so?

Today was the last day of exams! To everyone who is in my skull,, congrats u survived! So this must mean Christmas time is here,, haha,, for this Christmas, im asking for my parents CDs! Yayaya,, so un-original,, i always get CDs for Christmas,, even for Birthdays.. but it's ok! I collect CDs,, i luv them,,

CDs I wanna buy for Christmas:
-We The Kings - We The Kings
one of the greatest bands in my world,, off course,, untill MTV made it MAINSTREAM! Thank u MTV,, for turning one of the best band in the world into mainstrem

-All Time Low - So Wrong, It's Right
What i want for Christmas is some punky fun! I love love love love love love love love this band!!!

-The Maine - ...And A Happy New Year
The Maine's Christmas special,, just reading the tracks make me tempted.. Santa Stole My Girlfriend? It's gonna be a good one! actually its only available in iTunes only..

-Fall Out Boy - Folie a Deux
If u can pronounce this album, wow ure a smart one.. This is one I have to have,, since u dnt really need to go to the all import cd store to get,, just get it at your local CD store..

-Every Avenue - Ssh, Just Go With It
urghghg,, it's a miracle if i even find this album!

-Phone Calls From Home - Phone Calls From Home
Same as before,, a MIRACLE

So,, that's probably my Christmas list that is actually possible to have,, off course im not getting all of them! Probably 2.. so i have to choose sensibly! Happy Early Christmas / Quanza / Festivities / Hanukkah everybody!

No comments: