Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twilight Movie

I just watched the movie last night with my sister and my friend.
twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

I thought the movie was quiet OK actually.. It is kind off disappointing because some of the scenes from the book were cut. But,, it was worth to watch (exspecially since Jackson Rathbone is playing!) The movie felt too short for me, until i realize the movie was two hours.. I have to say i like it more than Harry Potter. Harry Potter was too magical to believe, but this movie made it seem so real that you actually believe that there are such things as vampires living right next door.


FAVORITE SCENE:
The baseball game!!.. Never thought that Muse and baseball would be in a same footage together.. It was cool though,, and the way Jasper swing, made my heart flatter..

No comments: