Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Homeostasis and Excretion

As u cn see from the title,, its my science exam. I cnt really study so instead i opened the internet and watch some useless videos like the one im watching now,, Jack Barakat took sum girl's car and drove it, crash it into some piles of boxes.. Hahaha,, distractions are too beautiful to ignore. Anyway,, disaster struck today at lunch. I ate a burger. NOOOOOOOO.. Im sorry cow or watever that came from.. I was hungry and we need to eat sumwhere fast so we stopped by Hot Shots and they have no vegetarian meal. I guess im still too young to be a vegetarian,, but im cutting down now.. So please PETA, forgive me. Give me time, im only a freshman in High School. So now that i got that thing out of my chest,, time for videos.. Whoopee..


Here's Metro Station's newest mv, Seventeen Forever.. In this video u could see Billy Ray Cyrus (he's the one with the cowboy hat), Mitchell Musso and Trace's sister, Miley.. Yes, that Miley .. Well they are family and i think that its sweet to have their family supporting them in the vid..

No comments: