Thursday, December 4, 2008

Green-o is Neat-o

i have just declared myself as a vegetarian for the past 12 hours! From now on,, i will try my best to prevent eating meat. I read an article saying that eating more green helps decrease the effect of global warming and also i read how most animals are brutally killed just to fill our stomach. Chicken, beef and pork. Goodbye forever (or until i break down,, ill let u guys know) meat.,, i know im going to miss u!

Meals I have eaten in the past 12 hours:
-salad
-spaghetti olio (w/o bacon) n ketchup
-grilled cheese
-fried Asian noodle thingy(i asked 4 no chicken)
-my mum forgot that im a vegetarian now and she gave me KFC chicken,, of all the people!, well so i ate french fries and rice..


Such a unsatisfying diet,, but its for the best.. More animals will be save now! hahaha.. Most of my idols are veggies too, Gabe Saporta, Billy Martin, n i forgot the rest but i know a lot of veggies!! Besides there good for u! Hahaha



If ure wondering if i still have anxiety problems,, im on the tip now of getting one... Little Ms. Charlie Brown,, always finds a way to getting depressed of all the joy in the world!!

No comments: