Thursday, October 21, 2010

This Century


FINALY! Im going to talk about music! Yayy,,
well ive been roaming around youtube finding good music and then this band hits me..


They are really good! currently on tour with Hey monday, the ready set, n others.. Reminds me like The Maine, ATL, Rocket Summer, The Summer Set and those kinda bands.. Just a good pop punk band very enjoyable during a long drive in a car.

My fave tracks:
Hopefully romantic
To Love and Back
No way out


Drooling over the tracks now!

Updates of my life: My earphones broken!! Grrr, the usual white ones they give free with the ipod >:-( I can't live without music so now im using my lil sis' and the sound quality's crap :(

I just came back from my old school actually, went to visit and help them with their UN day, which at the end of the day their presentation got cancelled, so i helped them decorate instead.
Had fun with it too and i really miss school and ill be missing it more when i leave next month
:( :( :( :( :(

No comments: