Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hope

Cute stories about kids, just a lil something to smile about,

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I went on the ferris wheel at a festival, and my boyfriend is terrified of heights.

We were sharing a carriage with a father and daughter. The little girl held my boyfriend's hand the whole way, assuring him that nothing bad would happen.

Her fearlessness GMH
.


I have an autistic little brother.

One day, we were walking down the street when he saw a little girl. The little girl was sobbing because she fell off her bike and scraped her knee.

Without a word, my little brother walked up to her, kissed her cheek, and hugged her.

Innocent Kids GMH.


My nephew and I was participating in a walk for Juvenile Diabetes.

Halfway through the walk, the members handed out bananas and water.

As I was grabbing my water, I turned to see my nephew hand his banana to a homeless woman.

I'm so proud of him. He GMH.


I was coming out of a store when a woman called me a bad name.

My 4 yr old son walked up to her and asked for a hug. She looked taken aback and asked him why.

He said " my mama says to love those who hurt us because they're hurting too." He hugged her leg and walked back to me.

My little boy GMH


Adorable kids made my day :))
I got my own share of adorable story starring my mum's ex teacher's daughter. Here it goes:

Her brother goes to my school which means everyday i have to drop him to my mum's school. On the first day I dropped him off his 4 year old sister ran to us and gave me a big hug. It came to a surprise to me coz i barely knew her, it became an everyday thing. On the day before they move back to their hometown in LA, she came to me, gave me the biggest hug, bat her gorgeous blue eyes and kiss me on the cheek. Then she put a fish sticker on my hand and said it was a present for me. When she left my mum's assistant told me she thought of me as a big sister. My heart just melt. I miss you Haylie <3


PS. The fish sticker still sticks on my working desk, and soon I will bring it to SF with me.


No comments: