Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pip


Hello people who are currently reading this, this post is all about swearing.

Tell me honestly , how many times a day do you swear? 2? 3? 10?
To be honest im kinda a fan of swearing, but dont call me a brute yet. I only swear in special situations, as in

*hit my foot with the chair*
me: Awwww f*ck!

*win a million dollars*
me: holly sh*t

yea those special moments,, so im not one of those people who swears on every sentence they say. But i also use them as an exaggeration ,, example : "that is f*cking hillarious!" See the difference with "that is hillarious!" Totaly different.

Another reason i swear sometimes is sometimes its stress relieving, you jsut need to shout that "bad" word coz it somehow makes me feel good and relieved after saying the forbidden words.
Try it now! Scream it to the screen!

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK


Doesn't that feel better?

No comments: