Thursday, October 28, 2010

TB

OH My GOSH

I just found out that I need to take a TB test before leaving to college, At first i freaked out like ahhh needle! But i calmed down a bit remembering when i got dengue fever and i have to get blood test almost daily, and it didn't really hurt, then i see videos on youtube about people getting it, it barely goes in, just the skin part, which made me feel better coz in the commernts people sed it barely feels like anything..

Like this video:



Yupp,, oh plus. My mum made me take FLU SHOTS! before leaving,, which is uncall for.. But im getting it at the kids place where they provide "baby" needles instead of the usual long ones.. Which brings me to this, isn't it better to just replace all needles to tiny needles? Is there even a difference?

No comments: