Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's all Big Talk, untill something happens

Billy Martin, the guitarist of Good Charlotte just had a baby boy, Dreavyn Kingslee Martin on 26th January. Its a miracle to anyone who can pronounce it... Congrats Billy! Hope you and Linzi and new baby Dreavyn be happy together!

In other news,
Ive been biting my ass to get one of these...
iphone Pictures, Images and Photos

Arghh,, i haven't change my phone in years! I really wanted one,, exspecially when i know WHERE to get it.. and its CHEAP.. damn, i wish my parents are a little more FLEXIBLE.
Besides,, ill be using MY MONEY. So its basically fair.
I love Iphones,, and I love it more than Blackberry.. For me balckberry is too mainstream and a lot of people use it here, and im just more of a iPhone kinda person. Plus, it looks cooler, Blackberry's too bussinesy for me. And the keypads are too small for me...
(No offense to u blackberry fans,, this is just my random opinion that usually means nothing)



I was supposed to do my Chemistry project now,, but my PowerPoint is too stupid to open the presentation and now im stuck doing nothing, i feel useless.

:(

Video... courtessy of thewilliambeckettblog.com

William Beckett solved the cube,, its kinda long but i found this cool. It took me hours just to get one color match.

Everything In Its Right Place from William Beckett Jr. on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Ivan Fauzan said...

eh shar, tanggal 25 february iphone keluar disini loh, dengan bundling kartu halo (telkomsel) harganya cuman 2.5 jt! haha. kalo yang bebas itu 6an. haha just sekedar info!