Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Fantasy

Have you ever done something stupid and regret doing it.. but then you are in between the two cases,, thinking should you go back and just do this shit or walk away because that's what you actually wanted to do since the start of this thing?

WELCOME TO MY WORLD

So I kind off just blow out and burst last night,, no one really knows why. I guess i know its just that i don't want to explain it. And the problem is I only have today and tomorrow to decide if I really want to do this thing.

Anyone else watched the Golden Globes yesterday?? Can't believe on how much awards Slumdog Millionaire got last night. Hmmm... But at least Heath Ledger (may he RIP) got an award for Batman,, he deserves it.. People magazine said that someday that Golden Globe trophy will someday be in Matilda's hands. Aww.


Its been a long time since I posted any videos,, so anyone else think this is creepy?

Meet the new Fall Out Boy (though i kinda like it...)
Fall Out Boy - American Suitehearts (Cassidy from Hey Monday is in this video, she is the girl in glasses,, sigh I love that band too)

Well apparently you cnt embed this video so here's the source (very helpful..)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVAPvMx3pA0

And another video..

Every Avenue - Think Of You Later (Empty Room)


Did I mention I love this band??

No comments: