Monday, January 19, 2009

First Day

Today was the first day of school. It felt weird going back,, especially after the one month holiday. We already have homework and schoolwork.. and i know i already missed the holidays. The day felt long and drowsy. There wasn't any changes in school despite for it being duller by the minute... But one good thing is I got my secret Santa present.. Fall Out Boy's Folie A Deux.. Actually i cheated.. I wrote my Christmas List early and it has Folie A Deux all over it.. And my secret Santa, Pat, called me saying he ddnt have the time to buy me a pres so he said what i want and no doubt he bought me this CD. It took about a month for me to get it.. The waiting's worthed. Come on, it was for FREE!! (thanks Pat) Listening to it now.. Harhar,, i miss the old FOB though...


So added by this CD I already have 40 CDs in my collection. Bingo!

No comments: