Friday, January 16, 2009

Attack

Fall Out Boy is going to sing the Simpson's theme song? This is a good one.. Their rendition will be aired in Fox on the 25th,, if u live in the US. Sad,, but ill get my ways.. So hm, there's not much news are there.? So anyway,, its the last Saturday for my term break,, and boy i am going to miss it,, for those peeps who dnt know,, i hate this stupid skull. Yes, how shocking,, if uve been living under a rock all these years. I am not prepared..

Let's see now
- lost my books (check)
-new PE uniform not bought (check)
-lost my report card (check i think)
-haven't fone all homework (double check)

Yes school,, here i come!

So any other news..... Have anyone watched The Rocker already?? For me,, its waaayy better than School Of Rock (no offense Jack, i still love it). The songs are catchy and it makes anyone motivate to make a band. I swear, the next thing i did after watching the movie was calling my friend and asking him "Wanna make a band?" Ya,, never will happen.. Well we all can dream can we?

PS. Anyone else watched the flick with Rob Pat being scrubbed down naked in a tub??

Quote of the day (aka my life's new motto):

"It's not my problem if people think I'm weird"

-Sid Vicious




No comments: