Sunday, November 14, 2010

Clever




Very clever :P

Very annoying thing happened today, today was supposed to be the day I'm getting my student visa to USA, so in the morning I went to the embassy, ready and prepared with all the documents and forms,, the line was really short and there was not a lot of people came,, so it was a good day to get a VISA when i came in the first problem pops out, my type of form are unusable since this May and NOBODY TOLD US. So we went to Sabang road and searched for an internet cafe and asked the dude for the new form, the guy helped us and fill our form for about an hour! I typed faster than he does -.- anyway, the last step was to upload my picture,, but the link is broken and even after million of tries, it still failed, but the guy sed that without the picture was acceptable anyway. When the guy want to preview and print the form, the website wouldn't allow us, So yeah, a string of craptastic events, so now we postponed our date to tomorrow, hopefully nothing happens tomorrow (amen)

But the good news is I got my driver's license :D :D :D and today was my first drive without parents! Just my driver, and i did good! noone even noticed i was an amateur :D :D

So at the end, it was an ok day

No comments: