Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Letter To A "Friend" (part 2)

A long time ago i made a letter to a friend and this is part two,, its still the same "friend".. Here we go:


I thought you were better,, i thought that with a man in your life,, you will act more mature and more considerate to your other friends (coz apparently there are more victims) but i guess not.. I can't say how much you hurt me,, telling horrid stories about me to your friends and even to my associates that make me sound like a bitch,, those stories weren't meant to be to be spread like wildfire,, those stories i told you long ago was a SECRET,, a secret on which i thought you were capable enough to keep. And i was wrong,, you just have to tell em to people and for what? im sure that hurting me was not enough,, you used those stories to get attention from your friends didn't u? Oh yeahh,, those times when you talked about your school friend who you thought was a horr,, well guess what? Surprise! I know her now,, and she told me how you hurt her also,, you were just exaggerating stories like the way you exaggerate mine.. Hey,, we're teenagers,, we do stupid stuff and tell some trustable friends what we did,, we didn't tell them so we sound cool, we tell them because we felt sometimes guilty and needed to get the burden out of our chest.. Get it? I made a mistake telling you everything.. Oh yeah,, and sometimes the way you always need to compete with friends on how many guys are falling head over heels for you? Yeah.. i kno,, u can deny that but deep inside its true now isn't it? Also the way u backstab our friend, OUR FRIEND was just uncall for,, she didn't do anything wrong to u and she's the one who keeps reminding me afterall ure our friend,, but that was just LOW, backstabbing her to her own friend,, (wow reminds me too much about my bro story).. BTW i know hoe proud u r to have a bf now,, but a people in relationship sould be mature,, and the times u sed u love him i doubt u have real deep feelings,, coz reality check,, people in relationships dnt say i love u the split seccond theyre together.. Oh and about the guy "that keeps texting u n annoys u" ,, yeah here's a suggestion STOP ACKNOWLEDGING HIM.. geez

But anyway,, im sure u could change,, inside u there's a good person but its being hidden by ur bad side.. I just hope u could change, i dnt hate u,, u made me mad a lot but i wont give up on u.. Please change ur bad behavior coz believe me when i say this u had hurt a lot of people and idk if u realized it,, and at the end it might hurt u too. So please, STOP

No comments: