Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snap

Yes new header! About time!! haha i really like it even though it was actualy not that hard to make,, :) proud of my amateur illustrator sill :D

Well, 5 more days till im moving :(( Its both a sad and happy thing,, i mean im really excited for college and all the experience,, but then again im leaving my close friends and family,, so its bitter sweet,, but everyone has to face them.. And im sure ill do fine :) gotta be confident

A few things:
- i did my TB test, it hurt a bit but i didn't say a word.. :D it usually took me forever to be put in a situation where a needle would be,, but this time its different!! :D
- The maths i have to study for my placement test,, nada,, as in i know NADA anything about it! ughrrrr
- I don't have to take flu shots woohoo!!!

Anyway,, i hope u guys had a good week,, coz after this week, mine wont be the same again

No comments: