Saturday, January 30, 2010

Nexus one the iphone killer?


What do u guys think? Is NEXUS one the new God of the phones? Kicking out iphone?? Well im an iphone owner so for me HELL TO THE NO!!! Iphone still kickass, but now my dad is going to get a nexus n idk whjy it triggs me sooo much that he somehow will get the cooler phone. hmph.
Today is a Sunday and since my mum is a lousy driver and my dad is still in Bali, we are STRANDED, We were supposed to go to Grand Indo to shop for Chinese New Years (idk bout other chinese family but in my family we ALWAYS wear new clothes to welcome the NEW year. Lol)
I wanna dress up nice, only the fact that MOST of my cuz dresses up well i guess u can say "sensible" i have few girl cuz. I have one in sing n i dnt think she's coming.. Grr. Oh and from my dad's sides theyre mostly dress up like ughrrrr nerds? So i wanna be at least the only one that dressed a lil bit, oh idk MODERN?? Lol idk. Hahaha
Ok enough shitting bout my family, i am going to Singapore dis Feb to kno wat have Lasalle got to offer for me, i will also be checking out Raffles coz i heard theyre pretty good too. Hmm ok thats all for now. Ciaooo

No comments: