Friday, January 29, 2010

Remember me?

Talking to some random guy from melbourne in msn. i hope he's hot ^^

Add me: shrn_pete_1227@hotmail.com

Im kinda feeling guilty right now, my friend left for swiss yesterday and i didn't go to drop her off at the airport with all my friends. I was supposed to, but my mum had to use the car so i cnt go,, hope she understands.. I wrote her a message wishing gud luck in facebook.

Now im going to talk about THE FUTURE!! Oooh ahhh

My original plan was to finish high school and move to Melbourne, btu now i also have a plan to go to this FAMOUS design school in Singapore, which is nearer to my home here so i cna have easy access. It's colled Lasalle. And its world famous. THe problem was Singapore! The people, i don't mean to be racist or rude, but they are very dilligent. I mean DILIGENT! Crazy, they study n study n study. I have a cuz there and she said she's suffering coz there r no HOT GUYS! Imagine being a teenage girl n not having anyone to admire. IT's hell. Thank God Lasalle's international so there are tons of diff people of diff races, i wanna befriend everyone , not just of my own race. My dream is to have multinational friends.. That'll b cool..



The Future is confusingggg

No comments: