Monday, February 1, 2010

Indonesian Junk?

My friend told me in the song "Surrender by Cheap Trick has got this lyric:

Just the other day I heard a soldier falling off
Some Indonesian junk that's going round.


Lol weird but not offending,, coz i found out. What it meant by this guy's comment.

"and the indonesians all made fun of americans for backing out slowly without pleading. calling our soldiers pussies thats the whole indonesian part. and that would be the meaning of surrender. anything else ask me "


Yeah.... not sure bout that one, i wasn't born in the time of the Vietnam war but this is indeed interesting. Ok anyway today at school i lost my fave sweater!! It was gray and i bought it from Zara!! it just disappeared! I know it must be in the classroom because i ddnt really go anywhere, i had it last in lunch in the classroom so it couldn't have gone that far has it?? Karma has a way...

No comments: