Friday, July 17, 2009

World Tour

Those two words keep booming in my mind.. It started when Joel madden sed Gc n ATL are gonna tour together for a world tour.. And people started tweeting him back (including me) to come to our cities, countries and blah blah blah.. Well all he sed was it was a WORLD TOUR and Asia's included! WOOHOO!!!!!! I hope my sis' bf's fren would give me another mng,, hahaha..

Oh and another thing..

Eight killed in Jakarta bomb blasts


Yup,, this pic was taken from the Ritz Carlton (?)... Well the two hotels are that and Marriot,, when the bombs exploded i was at that area.,, in a dentist. Our hopes and prayers go to those innocent victims of the horrible bombings and hopefully the government will start more about our national security rite now.. 

And now people are panicking,, excluding me. Im not that paranoid.. Yea, the bombs scare me but that won't stop me from going to malls and such.. 


Listening to: The Summer EP - NeverShoutNever
Nevershoutnever The Summer EP Pictures, Images and Photos

I love all the songs in this EP.. exspecially "I Just Laugh" and "Simple Enough" (PS acoustic version vid in purevolume).. all the songs are just so happy and i cnt help smiling listening to him!


No comments: