Saturday, July 11, 2009

Stuff

Hello people! Im finally back in my laptop.. Am actually downloading some stuff for my iphone but other than that.. VIDEOS!!!

How long has it been since i watch a CobraCam? There like the replacement for TAI TV ,,tho i still miss them sooo badly :(



Love love love cobra starship... the first vid i saw was "Send My Love To The Dancefloor..." when i saw patrick stump coming out of the bunny suit i kno this is an awesome band..

My skull is gonna start in about a week or so.. i know it sucks,, but i kinda miss my skull. hmm NOT!! I miss the people tho.. Can't wait to meet them... (Well at least some of them..)

I hope we get new students.. (Hot male students :D) Anyway fingers crossed..

OK i hope u r still having the best summer of ur life...
BTW, my sis is going to Seattle in two months 4 college and my family thot that its a gud time to renovate my home! How awesome is that?

No comments: