Tuesday, July 14, 2009

College?





Congrats guys!


Anyway,, the thing about the title is that my friend just called me two nights ago for updates.. Since we are taking A levels this skull year,, in British school thing,, it meant college. Well, junior college but still college.. Which means I'M A COLLEGE KID BITCHESS!!!!! Yea,, oh yea, am majoring in art,, totally different from the other kids.. Believe it or not there are only 2 kids taking this with me including.

Talking about art, everyone knows im taking graphic design skull rite after this A levels.. I still don't kno which one to apply.. And i haven't done anything serious yet.. That's why i got this really cool book about young artist in graphic design. All the designs are awesome but here are a couple of my faves.

The dude who made this is Emil Kozak from barcelona,,, he got his inspiration from skate art,,
www.emilkozak.com

This one is from an artist name Oliver Wiegner, from Berlin. www.icecreamforfree.com




No comments: