Friday, June 12, 2009

Falling From The Rooftop

Well as i promised,, it started when my two friends were hanging on he roof God knows why they dd that,, my friend locked my other friend on the rooftop so he can't climb back through the window again.. While my friend was hanging on the roof he saw an open window at the boy's room. So he slowly walked to the window and reached to it....

Now to my point of view,, i was watching TV with my friends when suddenly i heard a noise.. I looked at the backyard and first saw a broken branch from a tree that fell,, then some parts of the roof and suddenly BAM i saw my friend fell just like the way Mr Bean dd at the opening credits on the cement floor.. It's a shame it wasn't on the grass.. Anyway,, when i first saw his position,, i was thinking really hard who could that be,, everybody paused too coz they also ddnt know who that was coz his face was on the ground.. Then suddenly my friend screamed! "OMG!! *my friend's name*" And suddenly everyone jumped down and helped him.. he was motionless and i thot he was dead.. suddenly he groaned and lay there for a while.. Long story short,, he's OK. just a bruised thumb and  he sed his back hurts.. 

So here's to make up my absence,. VIDEOS.





No comments: