Friday, June 5, 2009

Best day ever!

For all of u SLI students, u guys prob knows wat happend! SOPHOMORE SKID DAY!!!! Best prank to ever be pulled in this school! So basically me and the whole Sophomore class decided to skip the whole day. We went to my friend's home. I mean, MANSION. Freak, her room is like a 2 floor building! Anyway,, the teachers went completely MAD! They were freaked out coz the whole Sophomore (and almost the whole Juniors, sum went along) were MISING! IT was WORTHED Thoug, idc if we got detained because it was totally worthed.. 

At my friend's house, we decided to go swimming,, unfortunately my friend totally forgot to inform me and my other friend. But guess what happened! The guys carried me, draged me and threw me in the pool. I was wearing jeans and a frigging thin white shirt... Yea u know exactly wat happend. It was soo embarrassing but thankfully my friend got me another shirt..  

After her house we went to the mall and blah blah blah long story short, I got busted at home. Not really coz my dad backed me out! Hahaha, so my mum cnt do anything! Tiring day.. 

OK, i think im going to rest now coz im so tired. Have a great weekend! 



OH yea, i almost forgot! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETE!!!!!!!!!
Pete Wentz Pictures, Images and Photos

Ure 30 now and OLD! hahaha,, dnt worry u still kickass! 

4 comments:

Ivan Fauzan said...

eh eh shar shar, cerita2 dong! siapa aja yang pergi? kerumah siapa? haha seru banget. ckckck

SharonMarcell said...

hahaha,, yg pergi hampir smua anak d klas gw kecuali key2 ama 2 anak baru.. ama jon,, kita ke rumah kaka klas gua, yg namanya Putri.. Ketemuan d dunkin donuts deket skolah! Ketemu ank sd skala lg! Hahaha,, tp kita ga ktawan. Paling senin ditangkepin smua!

Ivan Fauzan said...

woahahaha. putri yah. kayanya tau. terus anak2 angkatan gw ikutan juga? *senior seh* haha. asik deh coba pas ada gw lentera gitu. haha.
hati2 ya nanti shar.

SharonMarcell said...

Hahah,, ga kena juga,, dikasi detention tp ga ditanya balik.. hahahah,, we're off the hook