Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bali?

Why is everyone going to Bali all of a sudden... including me,, yes my mum cancelled the Hong Kong/Macau trip coz of swine flu so instead we are going to Bali prob next week.. Well i love Bali, but i am getting tired of that.. Good thing my friends are coming as well so it will be more interesting. All you do there is go to the beach, swim in the hotel's pool, spa, sleep in the hotel's room, hang w/ friends and the occasional shopping trip. But one fun thing about Bali for me is,, free Hotel room! Yea, me n my sis will get our own hotel room. Not just a hotel room, its sortof like a suite! With a jacuzzi outside, the backdoor connecting to a pool, kingsize bed, my own fridge, flat screen TV (with cable!).. Yea, that's why we keep coming back.. free crap. Haha,, but we usually take a really cheap flight. But its worthed.. haha

transformers 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

Who watched already? Was it good? idk if it came out from wherever u came from but it hasn't come out here.. the only summer blockbuster movie i watched was Terminator 3. (Anton Yelchin!!!)


So hope u all have a great summer vacay!


No comments: