Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hola


Hola! I am back, right now i am still a high school dropout looking for things to do till January, and i got more news, my mums interested to applying me in *drumroll please* San Fransisco Academy of Art!!!
Its a really famous art school in SF. The surprising thing was its quite easy to be accepted :-/ I knoww.. .kind of questioning their standards here, but they got a reason, in a way they are confident they can turn any fool to the most amazing artist in the world! yea i might over exaggerated,, but you get what I mean.


Anyway, one of the things that i might do during this gap:
-photoshop lessons
-photography lessons

Photography niggah , Pictures, Images and Photos

One thing i have NO clue about either of em, but i have to learn soon coz i need it in the future. Anyway now that im particularly jobless i guess you could say i might blog more. When im in the mood.

No comments: