Friday, September 24, 2010

Flo?

Funniest thing happened a few days ago, I was having lunch with my mum and i noticed a big (not to be racist but itll explain) black guy carrying a camera and taking pictures of the mall. I was staring thinking "ah tourist" but then i started to notice he was with five other guys whom all was wearing white shirts. I thought it was funny like how chinese tourist wear cheesy shirts when they go on tour, but then two local guys wearing a JAVA EVENT??? shirt was with them tourguiding them, then i started to notice. OH SHIT!!! FLO RIDA????? And that was the story of how i missed my opportunity for a picture.

Ok the past few days my mums been pressuring me bout school and its exhausting! idk all the schools i applied seems to be giving me the green light and also all of them are great schools. Its so confusing!!

Its either:
-swinburne (big uni, big opportunities)
-billy blue (original pick, famous)
-Academy of Art (most famous in SF)

Each school has its benefits... and all need my pick ASAP.

No comments: