Monday, November 9, 2009

New Laptop

Lol. I got a new laptop! It's a Mac Book Pro, it's 13 inches and im lovin it! Took already two dozen pics already,, haha. Anyway since i got a new mac, im here to tell u people to please add my skype since im gonna b using it a lot : Sharonmarcell.. i love talking to new people so just bug me netime :P lol

New updates:

Fangtastic Shoctober (my school's halloween event) was ok,, yet wish more people would come, the haunted mansion scared the shit outta me tho.. lol

BLG is coming to JKT, which i will nt b watching, idk. I just dnt seem to kno any of their songs n itll b a waste of money.

Nt much on the music scene, havent visited purevolume for ages,, well something new: check out every avenue's new sound in their latest album. Sounds more mature in some ways and a lil bit more edge! lol


OK so for the rest, im just gonna say have a great week everyone n hopefuly i cn update more!


No comments: