Friday, October 30, 2009

This Is It (& SHOCKTOBER)

Who watched it???? I DID! and at opening day, unlike in The US, its really empty here,, but maybe its because i watched it really late.. anywho it was AWESOME! I cnt believe a person that luks so healthy died after a few weeks after those footages,, seem so unlikely,, Anyway the guitarist was so cool (and a girl) and the dancers were burning hot! lol.. Great movie n i was proud to b one of the first viewers,,

SO tomm is HALLOWEEN!! Who's celebrating?? this is gonna b huge coz this is gonna b the first halloween eent for me.. Fangtastic Shocktober (nt ind the name) is a HUGE halloween bash thats gonna happen in my shool so people in jkt, please come. Wear ur best costume coz the winner gets a BOYS LIKE GIRLS CONCERT TICKETS!!! for boys that is,, and girls will get a lomo camera,, which is not bad, COME ON PEOPLE COME!! I m gonna b a witch :D




Helpful song.. lol n pretty catchy!

No comments: