Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Fever

Why are Mondays always depressing?

Jennifer Hudson's mother was murdered, McCain's getting to close to beat Obama and the world economy status is not getting any better. Problem's are always just around the corner each day now. Right now im facing a problem. A Big one. And i just don't know what am gonna do to stop this sickness. This problem is like a leech, a nail pressed against my brain, every time I think about it, it hurts more.. Sure,, some of you thought that I should not think about it.. get myself busy and forget all the bad things.. Do you really think that's easy?? I tried, oh i tried. Am trying to make myself busy by watching millions of comedies and distract myself by googling other people.. Believe me, everytime i look at those things it all remind me of my problem. The nail is getting deeper now and it hurts more than you could ever imagine.. I wish that theres someone out there who can just pull that damn nail out of my head now coz its giving me a headache..






Why are Mondays so depressing?
Maybe its just me...

No comments: