Monday, October 27, 2008

cry baby

posting again,, its 7pm and am too bored to do anything but blog.. guess my problems fading away.. but like a stack of dominoes, from one problem came another one.. and another.. and another... Not just any dominoes, each stack will just fall into a bigger domino. Well, what kind of life am I living if there are no dominoes.. just dices. That wont be right.... Today was an ok day actually,, its just my paranoid talking which just keeps making those simple pleasure hard to enjoy.. Sometimes things are just not what u tend it would be and u cnt controll it. I learnt that i guess its just up to us to change the way luck goes around.. If u keep a positive attitude instead of being a pessimistic idiot like me ,, well u might just be the luckiest fool ever..

No comments: