Saturday, August 1, 2009

Weekends

i miss cobra cam! 

haha, Poor Gregory..


I am right now having a really really bad flu.. Been sick since Thursday and it sucks,, If  ure wondering if its h1n1,, i dnt really care... My teacher sed its just normal flu anyway and im getting much better. Haha

In fact, i just got home from watching Up! The new disney movie,, it was funny yet touching. So far it is my favorite pixar movie,, besides Toy Story.

Ok , so i heard this news this other day via wikipedia.. I was bored and i started googling people and i just found out.. GABE SAPORTA IS DATING AN INDONESIAN NATIVE???! I dnt kno i it's true or not but it's all bittersweet to me,, in one hand, Oh how awesome! An indonesian! On the other, IF he is dating one, why cnt he play shows here??? But it's still a rumor and he hasn;t sed anything yet... 



No comments: